Certified SAFe Membership Renewal—$295/year: One-year membership is included with first-time course attendance or can be purchased separately, Provides access to the community platform. For those who don’t seek certification but still benefit from the valuable content at the SAFe Community Platform
SAFe Release Train Engineer
|Trainer||Trainer Name||Date||IST||GMT||Delivered By||Price||Action|
|Neeraj Bachani||07-09 Apr 2023||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM||3:30 AM - 12:00 PM||ResponsiveB||$2,695.00|
Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders that includes product managers and system architects. This plays a critical role in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. This means that the RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute SAFe and continuously improve PI Planning and other key SAFe events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I create an environment of relentless improvement?
- How do I lead and serve my ART?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certification exam
SAFe® Release Train Engineer Attendees learn:
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- How to foster relentless improvement.
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
|Neeraj Bachani||07-09 Apr 2023||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM||11:30PM - 07:30AM ( -1 DAY )||3:30 AM - 12:00 PM||India||$2,695.00||neeraj-bachani||07-09-apr-2023||0900-am-0600-pm||1130pm-0730am-1-day||330-am-1200-pm||india||responsiveb||rte||202315|