Using Design Thinking to Create Value Products in the Lean Enterprise
In SAFe®, product managers play a key role in the trio of leaders that includes architects and the Release Train Engineer. All of these people work together to lead the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuously delivering value.
In the Agile Product Management course, you’ll explore how to use design thinking to put your customers at the center and create products that are desirable, feasible, and sustainable. You’ll discover how continuous exploration fuels innovation. You’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. And you’ll explore how to define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to satisfy existing customers and attract new ones.
Agile Product Management answers the questions:
- How can I use design thinking to achieve customer-centricity?
- How do I prepare a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for my ART?
- What are the right mindsets, skills, and tools to create successful products?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Agile Product Manager certification exam
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager requires an exceptional range of skills. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the APM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey