Implementing SAFe (SPC)
Achieving business agility with the Scaled Agile Framework®
In this four-day course, you’ll practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains (ARTs), create a DevOps culture to build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline, and empower a Lean portfolio. Leading SAFe®, taught during the first two days, gives you the foundation to
teach SAFe to leaders. The next two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your organization. By becoming a change agent and a Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC), you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe
transformation—and guide the enterprise toward success in disruptive, fast-moving markets.
What you will Learn
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), you should be able to:
• Lead a Lean-Agile Enterprise transformation
• Implement SAFe
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
• Perform Value Stream identification
• Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
• Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
• Use the seven core competencies to achieve business agility
• Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
• Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other roles in a SAFe Enterprise
Implementing SAFe® answers the questions:
- How do I plan and coach a SAFe transformation?
- How can you demonstrate your expertise in and promote business agility?
- How do you build successful solutions using Agile product management principles and skills?
|Neeraj Bachani||05-08 Oct 2023||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM||11:30 PM - 07:30 AM (-1 DAY)||03:30 AM -12:30 PM||India||$2,695.00||neeraj-bachani||05-08-oct-2023||0900-am-0600-pm||1130-pm-0730-am-1-day||0330-am-1230-pm||india||responsiveb||spc||202341|