Dr Sulabh Tyagi
Sulabh Tyagi, B. Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation), M.Tech (IT), PhD (Computer Engineering) on Agile Software Development. Sulabh has over 10 years of experience in the Software industry Academia & Research.
Development of Reusable Hybrid Test Automation Framework for Web-Based Scrum Projects
Sulabh Tyagi, Ritu Sibal, Bharti Suri, Bimlesh Wadhwa, Shanuj Shekhar. Development of Reusable Hybrid Test Automation Framework for Web-Based Scrum Projects, Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, Taiwan. pp. 455-463 (2018) (Scopus, ESCI Indexed)
Role of Trust in Distributed Agile Development Teams
Sulabh Tyagi, Ritu Sibal, Bharti Suri. Role of Trust in Distributed Agile Development Teams: A Light Weight Systematic Literature Review, Journal on Management Studies, ICT. pp. 748-754 (2017) (Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, CrossRef, IET Inspec).
A Transition Journey of Adopting Test Automation on Agile Projects
Sulabh Tyagi, Ritu Sibal, Bharti Suri. A Transition Journey of Adopting Test Automation on Agile Projects: An Empirical Investigation, Journal of Information and Software Technology, Elsevier. (Under Review) (SCIE Indexed)
Adopting Test Automation on Agile Development Projects
Sulabh Tyagi, Ritu Sibal, Bharti Suri. Adopting Test Automation on Agile Development Projects: A Grounded Theory Study of Indian Software Organizations” in Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming. XP 2017. Lecture Notes Business Information Processing, Vol. 283. Springer, Cham. (2017). (SCI Indexed)
- A dynamic professional with diverse experience in both the software industry and academia of over 12 years in the field of Software Testing, Agile testing, Test automation in agile, Agile facilitation, Training & mentoring, Agile Transformation, Distributed agile teams, Team trust in distributed teams, Tea performance in distributed agile teams, enterprise agile transformation, continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment, containerization and Kubernetes.
- Expertise in handling the entire gamut of activities pertaining to Scrum methodology which includes daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, review and retrospective
- Proficient in training Scrum Masters and Agile Teams (Scrum/Sprints) with UK/US clients
- Proven track record of handling various global projects like agile transformation.
- Training, Mentoring & Coaching multiple teams on adoption & transformation to Scrum.
- Helping & mentoring the teams on DevOps best practices like CI & CD
- Guiding and Helping the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and helping the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding and helping both the Scrum Team and the Development team with self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Helping the teams in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile or adoption of Scrum.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and helping the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trustworthy and safe environment where problems can be nailed out.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Functional Experience in Software Test Planning, Test Management, Software Testing (Manual/Automation) in an agile environment.
- Sulabh has developed multiple courses on software engineering, software testing, agile software development and DevOps.
- He has also presented his research work as a speaker at the world’s oldest and most reputed International conferences XP 2017 and XP 2020.
- Agile Prince2